Network Administration Coordinator
Sophie has been with the team for over 5 years, she manages a range of Oxford Cancer’s activity and networking events including Governance committee meetings along with organising the annual symposium.
She also supports the cancer network across various administrative projects, including facilitating and delivering the biannual University Trust wide competitive research award scheme - The Development Fund. This entails being responsible for all aspects of managing applications to the scheme. This will involve the independent development and administration of a series of specialist online pre-award platforms and being the sole point of contact for applicants to the scheme.
She is the main contact for Oxford Cancer if you need administrative assistance. She can help connect you with the appropriate network member.
CONTACT SOPHIE FOR
- Facilitation of Network Events
- Annual Oxford Cancer Symposium
- Oxford Cancer Governance Committees
- Applications to Oxford Cancer Grants & Award Schemes
- Oxford Cancer’s administrative point of contact
- Training opportunities administration (interim)